Innovative Parisian startup, Tryane is part of the French Tech scene and the EBG Top 100 which distinguishes the 100 most promising French startups with a global potential. With the current boom of social tools like Enterprise Social Networks (Yammer, Jive, IBM Connections), organizations need to get more insights on their productivity gains through advanced analytics. Tryane is one of the global leaders with its analytics SaaS platform with 2.5M+ collaborators monitored on the platform (1,500+ organizations). We plan on launching several new SaaS solutions in the coming months in order to become the leader of the Collaboration Intelligence market.
Tryane has already begun leveraging the collaboration data of 2.5M+ collaborators B2B worldwide by building a benchmarking platform which allows any customer to compare his performance with similar organizations. Tryane plans to use Machine Learning algorithms to build the intelligence layer of its next
Machine Learning is key in Tryane’s strategy so your work will be preponderant in achieving our goals. You will be the first resource of our Machine Learning team and will report directly to the CTO. You will be responsible to implement Machine Learning algorithms in order to bring additional value to our
Our platform holds a lot of interesting B2B data and we need you to unlock all its potential!
- Bachelor of Sciences or Engineering degree with specialization in statistics and/or machine learning
- Mastering Machine Learning classical methods
- Mastering R or Python, SQL, Shell
- Passion for data investigation & experimentation of new statistics models
- Entrepreneurial spirit: autonomous, curious, dynamic & solution minded
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
Would be a plus:
- Bayesian statistics
- Experience with unstructured documents analysis
We are growing quickly so you would be a proud member of our team with a key role in its future success.
Office address : 31 rue Victor Massé 75009 Paris (currently looking for new bigger office space!)
Contract type: Hire (CDI)
Beginning date: As Soon as possible
Gratification : upon profile
If you’re interested, please send your resume to email@example.com